Sunday, May 21, 2006

Ja hallo erstmal

Hallo Leute -

auf allgemeine Nachfrage und auf Grund meines eigenen Bedürfnisses mein Innerstes nach außen zu kehren habe ich wieder ein Tagebuch bzw. Neu-Deutsch (? Herr Sink, was sagen Sie?) "Blog" angelegt. Ich werde mich morgen dann um den ersten bzw. nunmehr zweiten Eintrag kümmern. Vorerst möchte ich nur kurz schreiben, wozu dieses Ding eigentlich dienen soll. - Ich habe nämlich auf meiner kurzen Reise nach Deutschland diesen Monat bemerkt, dass es wirklich wichtig ist, mit euch allen in Kontakt zu bleiben, und dass ihr auch neugierig seid, was ich hier eigentlich mache. Und meine Bekannten/ Freunde hier in den USA sind es vielleicht auch. Womit sich wieder die Frage nach der Sprachwahl stellt. Aber das werde ich auch erstmal überschlafen...

Übrigens kann man hier als Leser ganz einfach Kommentare "posten", die letztendlich zu einer kleinen Kommunikationsplatform für uns alle dienen könnten. Wäre doch super, wenn meine deutschen Freunde mal mit meinen amerikanischen quatschen könnten ;)

--- Hi guys. Just a short translation; if you want to know more you have to dig out your recently acquired German (Maite & Fabian ;) ) or start learning from scratch (though I can't possibly imagine who would be that interested in what I have to say :) ). This blog might possibly serve as a tool to let you all know about my more or less insightful thoughts on whatever comes my way. I will probably drop out after two weeks (this has been my record so far... well, not really, but it just as well might have been).

Anyways, I thought it would also be a good tool to share some ideas with other friends of mine on life and whatever else there is. For this, use the "comment" function and fire away. I think it would be cool if eventually my friends from the US and Germany would get into little conversations, as long as they're not about me ;)

Ende Peng. C.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Maitxa said...

and what if we do not only engage in conversations about you, but also do it in a language that you will have to dig in yourself??? that might be interesting... No, I was kidding. I will do my best to grab Tina to translate for me. Ha, ha, ha. Kidding again. I will use my non-recently acquired German (10 years is not recent, is it?).

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Conny said...

¡Hola Maitxa! para mi es no surpriso que escribes eso :) y disculpe, tu aleman is magnificio (I think I made that word up :) ) Un beso ;) C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home