Neujahrsgrüße
Nate und ich wünschen euch allen mit diesem Foto einen guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr und hoffen, dass 2007 alles zu eurer Zufriedenheit verlaufen wird! :)

Wie ihr im Foto sehen könnt haben wir auch einen großen Plan fürs nächste Jahr... naja, noch ist er/ sie ganz klein ;) Im Juli wird es soweit sein, und dann kommt ein bisschen Leben bei uns in die Bude! Noch wissen wir nicht, ob wir einen Jungen oder ein Mädchen bekommen werden, aber das wird sich alles beizeiten zeigen!
Na dann, Prost Neujahr! :)

1 Comments:
Why are there "0 comments" to this??? I suppose everyone else has actually sent you the long congratulatory email that I've been meaning to send; and yet I haven't had 5 minutes together in which to write the kind of email I wanted to write, and so it just keeps getting later and later and I keep not writing and not writing. Gaah! So instead, I shall just be the first to comment here. :)
CONGRATULATIONS, CONNY & NATE!!!
This is incredible news. A little Goebel/Saunders tottering around! It's too much to wrap the brain around. What a lovely holiday surprise. When can Shauna & I come visit your pregnant self? She arrives in Neustadt on Jan. 16th... any free weekends between that and the 30th?
Love ya! :) And congrats again!!
nik
Post a Comment
<< Home