lucky germansssssss... (maybe ecuador did not need to prove anything?). When TOGO leaves, who I am gonna cheer for??? Maybe TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (if they pass..)?
By the way, I like your face with the mexican flag...or is it the italian (were you cheering against the US?), or is it the iranian flag???? I am confused...Next time make sure you also paint the eagle so we know it is MEXICOOOOOOOOO.
3 Comments:
lucky germansssssss... (maybe ecuador did not need to prove anything?). When TOGO leaves, who I am gonna cheer for??? Maybe TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (if they pass..)?
By the way, I like your face with the mexican flag...or is it the italian (were you cheering against the US?), or is it the iranian flag???? I am confused...Next time make sure you also paint the eagle so we know it is MEXICOOOOOOOOO.
Hallo ck! Du hast Recht, man uebersetzt das woertlich -- "red cards". :) (und "yellow cards," natuerlich!)
Post a Comment
<< Home