Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Place your picks and play with us! :)

Hi guys,

though it's already getting late and I need to get up in less than 4 hours, I couldn't resist picking scores for the world cup. Nate asked everyone to play against him, so I thougth I'd take the challenge and encourage you to, too! :) Here's the link - it's real easy to sign up and it only takes a few minutes!

Also, Mädels und Jungs, macht mit und zeigt den Amis mal, was wir Deutschen vom Fußball verstehen! :) (Wahrscheinlich auch nicht so viel mehr...)

Bis bald!

Conny

3 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are so many websites about Conny! I had a look at the old ones the last days (ArizonaBlog, geocities) and was wondering about the last entry (Dec. 2005), before I found the new one!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Conny said...

Jens- cleveres Link, wenn man auf deinen Namen klickt. - Spiel mal mit beim Tippen! :)

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Maitxa said...

i am already there. i just feel the competition need...after seeing how Germany won over costaricans (with a lot of effort, let me say) i just wanna win win win

 

Post a Comment

<< Home